A facility is comprised of multiple disciplines; from instrumentation, electrical, mechanical, piping, HVAC to telecommunications. Our holistic approach to commissioning is based on two decades of commissioning some of the largest facilities in the world! Therefore, your commissioning service company should have the knowledge and understanding to support across all disciplines to minimize commercial and communication interfaces.
At all our global locations, commissioning services sits at the core of our business model, but we understand how clients require cost-effective solutions for efficient project delivery.
Omega is experienced in project delivery and understands that your projects may require more than just commissioning services. Following are some of the highlights in partnering with Omega:
- A leadership team with a deep understanding of commissioning through all phases of a project
- Experience in all types of upstream, midstream and downstream facilities
- Project “know-how” from years of project delivery experience to mitigate cost and schedule risks by implementing proactive processes and deploying competent teams.
- A network of commissioning professionals with a commitment to delivering unsurpassed services
- The flexibility to adapt to unexpected hurdles during project execution
Our teams of commissioning professionals can deliver unsurpassed services regardless of the type of facility.
- Commissioning readiness
- Execution schedules
- Cost estimates
- Commissioning procedures
- Spares and consumables procurement
- Specialty equipment
- Preservation readiness, management and execution
- Commissioning execution
- Systems completions setup and management
- Mechanical completion inspections and coordination
- System handover