At the heart of your facility the telecommunications system is the key component to ensure your facility operates safely and efficiently. Your communication system must have the integrity and up-time to deliver high data exchange, no matter the size of the network. Delays in the installation and start-up of this system can add costly schedule impacts to the overall facility start-up.
Every installation adheres to the most rigorous codes and standards, including EIA/TIA, NEC, manufacturer specifications and OSHA regulations. In addition, our installers work with the most technologically advanced installation and testing equipment available.
Quality telecommunications capabilities
- Building automation
- Low voltage and signal cabling
- Fiber optic (single mode and multi-mode) installations, splicing, terminations, testing and certification
- Other structured cabling installation and testing
- Industrial security and control access systems
- Fire and gas installation and testing
- Communication for industrial facilities and buildings
- Audio/video installations
- CCTV installation and start-up